Well I do love a Quiz or a Q&A, and today on Karen’s ‘Nothing but Knit’ blog she has shared one that has come from the ‘Stitched Roots’ blog. Feel free to join in and post your answers in the comments, or link to your own blog post.
So here’s the questions and my own answers:
CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING?
Here I go!!!!
1. What was the last food you ate? Apple Tarte Tatin
2. Do you sleep with socks on? Very occasionally a pair of loose alpaca socks I bought in Peru.
3. Worst physical pain you’ve had? Mouth infection where my tongue, cheeks and gums were covered in ulcers and saliva felt like acid…horrendous, worse than appendicitis.
4. Favourite place you have ever been? Peru, but Maui is a close 2nd.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 10.30pm
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Italy, and I’d not worry about my weight and chomp all the pasta, pizza and gelato!
7. What is your favourite sport? I don’t enjoy watching sport, but rhythmic gymnastics or ice skating are ok.
8. When was the last time you cried? Saturday when watching some of the StandUp2Cancer spots on The Last Leg TV Show. Heartbreaking stories.
9. Who took your profile pic? Me, it’s a baby elephant I photographed in Sri Lanka.
10. Two of your favourite movies? The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Ben Stiller version) and While You Were Sleeping.
11. What’s your favourite season? Autumn and Winter…if it’s a snowy winter that definitely is my favourite.
12. If you could have any career what would it be? Oh my this is difficult…something in the movies behind the scenes, like a digital animator for Pixar. Something creative for sure.
13. What was the last book you read? I’ve just given up on reading my current book, Runaway by Claire MacLeary, as I realised I don’t care why she ran away! Last book I finished was Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf. I’ve only just twigged the connection with the titles. Lol
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? I initially thought Oprah or Ellen, as it said anyone…but realistically my friend Elaine who brings me joy and makes me laugh.
15. Are you a good influence on other people? Ermmm…maybe…not sure…I’ve probably grown out of the days of being a bad influence, so perhaps yes…not sure.
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? YES, definitely! I keep frozen pineapple in the freezer and put it on any pizza I buy.
17. You have the remote, what show is on? Netflix? Well it’s ridiculous, we have Sky, Netflix and Amazon subscriptions but I’ve been streaming from a terrestrial free channel Poirot and Midsummer Murders for weeks now, working my way through them. They don’t need much attention so ideal as background noise.
18. Last text message? It’s years since I sent one so don’t know.
19. What’s the last concert you’ve been to? Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival
20. Favorite food: Ice cream, vegan ones these days as dairy upsets my stomach.
21. Favorite album all-time? Peter Gabriel’s New Blood…I’ve heard it hundreds of times and never get bored of it.
22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
23. Have you ever drank alcohol? Yes, but rarely these days.
24. Did you go to college? Yes, but not University level.
25. Have you ever experienced depression? Yes, quite a few times.