I was going to skip this quiz, but I’m struggling to sleep so may as well join in. If you’re busy and don’t have time to read my answers, skip to question 6. True story!
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Blue and white
2. Name someone who made you smile?
Just thinking about my friend Elaine makes me smile, but most recently my dog Ylva.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It’s 6.15am here, I’ll be having breakfast probably.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Reading blog posts.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Montezuma Dark Chocolate with lime and sea salt.
6. Ever been to a strip club?
Yes, when I was 19 living in Michigan, we went to a male strip club in Windsor, Canada…we thought it would be like the Chippendales…we paid for a private dance and some skinny guy in a denim jacket and g-string came to our table, stood on a box and undid his g-string and started wiggling his bits at us…not at all what we’d expected, none of us were prudes but this was just gross…we left after one very quickly gulped drink.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
There’s a chocolate hazelnut gelato I’ll happily suffer an upset stomach for, but otherwise Ben & Jerry’s vegan chocolate ones like chocolate fudge brownie or vegan Magnums are great.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Redbush and honeybush tea (by Teapigs)
10. Do you like your wallet?
An American question…here men carry wallets…if this means what you hold credit cards in, yes.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate chip ginger biscuit.
12. Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
No, I very very rarely buy clothes.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Tiny bit of the Grand Prix highlights, so tiny I can’t even tell you which country it was in lol.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Mixed sugar and salt.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Landlord of holiday cottage.
16. Ever go camping?
Yes, only in Scotland so far.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
19. Do you have a tan?
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No, I LOVE pizza.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, I don’t tend to drink fizzy drinks but if I do then no straw.
22. What did your last text say?
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Making sheep lampshades.
24. What terrifies you?
Spiders, climate change, current political leaders in a few countries.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
If it wasn’t dark I’d see my bedside table, diary and bedside clock.
26. What color is your watch?
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Poisonous spiders, Poisonous snakes, Sharks, my cousin Robin (a Kiwi but she lives in Brisbane).
28. Favorite Soda?
I rarely drink soda, but ginger ale if I do.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru, as we have the dog, but probably only once a year if that.
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hmm I hate the phone, probably my husband.
32. Any plans today?
I’m attending my first committee meeting of the Highland Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers. Other than that casting on the collar on my jumper.
33. How many states have you lived in?
1 – Michigan from June 1991 for 1 year.
I’ve lived in 6 UK counties – Surrey, Merseyside, Cheshire, North Yorkshire, Inverness-shire and Ross-shire.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Not fitting in so many of my clothes and being too lazy to lose weight! Party political broadcasts and debates.
35. Last song listened to?
Radio alarm just came on playing Elton John Are you ready?
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes, but it would take a while.
37. Do you have a maid service when you clean house?
38. Favorite type of shoes you always wear?
I wear walking boot type shoes 99% of the time I’m out of the house.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I’m jealous of the 20 year old me who could eat junk every day and not put on weight.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
41. Do you love anyone?
Yep…more than 10 less than 20.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes some do.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Potter, pootle, this and that…walk the dog, do some crafting, chores, no idea where my time goes some days.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yes, quite a few politicians…actually I don’t ‘know them’ so I guess the answer is no.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
No, mostly say ‘Hi’
46. What color is your car?
47. How many kids do you want?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Is Cedar Point a Six Flags Park? If not no.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
I had some moles removed off my chest when I was 10…then my boobs grew and so did my scar, it’s a couple of inches long and maybe an inch wide! From a little mole! I’m covered in smaller scars too, as I’m pretty accident prone.
Thanks for posting this quiz, Karen!