Whilst reading MrsMcD918’s blog posts I came across the Year of Projects. I then went onto Ravelry to read a little bit more about it and joined one of the Ravelry groups. The ‘year’ technically started at the beginning of July but I am only a few weeks late.
So, what is on my list for the year?
- A case for my craft scissors
- A picture of my dog Ylva
- A loose casual waistcoat or top
- A project bag using the plastic loop handles in my stash
- A coin purse
- Make a fancy scarf or wrap using nuno felting
- A 3D animal…probably my dog Ylva
- Make up some more bug related fairies…to go with my ladybird one
- Spin all the commercial fibre currently in my stash on Ravelry @ date of posting!
- Spin 200g of alpaca fibre currently in my stash
- Master chain ply
- Create a fractal spun yarn
- Spin some tweed yarn
- Create my own wool and silk blended spin
- Create an official (not accidental) art yarn
- Dye some of the natural fibre tops in my stash
- Dye some my own spun yarn and the undyed bought skein I have
- Finish my Chimney Fire cardigan*
- Make my husband a pair of socks
- Make my dad something for Christmas
- Make up a matching accessory set from my perpetual purple paradise homespun yarn
- Make the shawl with my Rowan Lima yarn
- Make a 2nd pair of socks for myself
- Learn brioche stitch
- Learn fair isle knitting and knit one of the small fair isle items in my queue
- Make an octopus for a preemie
- Make a jellyfish for a preemie
- Get to grips with UK -v- US terms!