Alissa from Headknits blog has posted her first Q&A, so here are my answers to the questions she has asked…
- Every year I set Resolutions and every year I break them in the first few weeks and swear I won’t make any the following year! Hopeless! So far I haven’t written any for 2019 but it is likely yoga, early nights, healthier eating and weight loss will all be there ‘again’.
- I am very tempted by the spin 15 minutes per day (#spin15aday), especially as I have a spindle that can go camping with us and I received a blending board and hackle for Christmas. I think I would include any time I am making rolags, batts etc. in that. Other than that I will stick with my year of projects (YOP) list and also knit a jumper with my North Ronaldsay wool. I had a crazy thought about knitting a pair of socks per month…but think perhaps a pair per quarter is more realistic.
- I have 26 items on my YOP list to finish by the end of June 2019, plus other projects on the go!…not sure after that.
- I don’t have a blogging goal…but this has made me start thinking about making one.
- Ooohh this is hard. My mind went to my Chimney Fire cardigan, as it’s my most significant knitting project ever…but then I love my wet felted knitting needle cases…no can’t choose between them.