During the last series of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, one of the contestants when doing the trials kept saying the name of his happy place, for him it was the place where his favourite football team play.
Then in the last few days I have seen mention of people having Blogville as their happy place or at least one of them. So I thought I’d start a wee Q&A about where are people’s happy places.
- Where are your happy place locations?
- Is there a memory you go to in your mind as a happy place?
- Is there one particular happy place location in the world you can’t wait to return to (once you are able to)?
- What are your happy place hobbies/interests that help you escape the outside world?
- Blogville, Highland beaches, anywhere that snow has fallen, my grandmother’s old rocking chair with my knitting in hand.
- My happiest memory is swimming off the coast of Maui and a turtle popping up right next to me, my mind takes me there and I can almost hear the squeal I made down my snorkel as he came up for air and was less than 3’ away.
- Sitting in my friend’s houses in Cheshire and on the Wirral, where I grew up from age 10. Eating ice cream on Parkgate front and laughing with my friend Elaine about the crazy days of our late teens.
- Listening to Armchair Expert podcast, knitting, felting and vegetable gardening.
Feel free to post your answers below or write your own post and link your blog page here.