On Sunday my husband and I went for another walk on Rosemarkie Beach and after a few days of high winds and rough tides there was lots of sea glass washed up.
So I have been busy making more stitch / progress markers for knitters to use.
I have some queries though that I wanted to canvass some opinions on what you would want if you were buying stitch markers.
- How many stitch markers would you want per batch?
- Would you want the batch to all have the same coloured glass or variety?
- Would you want the batch to have all the same coloured lobster clasps?
- What sort of price would you expect to pay for stitch markers?
- Do you prefer the glass or shell ones?
- Would you want a mix of glass and shell or just one sort per batch?
- Do you have any other tips, suggestions or advice?
Any help would be hugely appreciated and if you are able to share this post with your own readers I’d be hugely grateful so that I can gather as many opinions as possible.
Here’s some photos of ones (to potentially sell) made so far.